Finding balance Yoga
Privacy Statement – May 2018
Finding balanceYoga is the trading name of Joanne Tyler
· Enquiries from non-customers (name and email address ) received via our website or by email are used to answer query and added to mailing list. You may unsubscribe at any time.
· Mailing list (name and email address) populated by people registering on our website, or emailing with an enquiry. People completing a health declaration are added to the mailing list so they can be kept in touch with class information and workshops but all mailings have option of unsubscribing. Email addresses are on my pc which is password protected.
· Health questionnaires from students include name, contact details, emergency details and health information are used for class management, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes. This enables classes to be taught safely to include everyone. When in use, health questionnaires are kept in my file which I carry around with me to each class and kept with me. Your information is kept on paper in a secure way in accordance with usual commercial practice and regulatory requirements. Attendance registers are carried with me and then stored electronically (password protected) at the end of a block and held for at least fouryears for insurance purposes.
· Payment data, excluding card information, which we do not receive at any time. Received in class and electronic banking is saved for at least 5 years for accounting and tax obligations.
· Website cookies are set automatically by our software. We do not knowingly access these or pass to third parties. You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser.
· Except where required by law, we do not share data with third parties or sell contact lists.
· Information held by Finding balance yoga may only be shared, on a need to know basis, if a workshop or retreat is taught with another teacher.
Compliance of online software Privacy Statements
For queries about Data Protection or to be removes from mailing list, please contact email@example.com